weber.pral M is a one coat, ready mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork. Factory produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it only requires the addition of water on site. The through colour and one coat features allow fast application with shorter programme periods, thereby reducing associated scaffolding and site costs and permitting the completion of ground works at an earlier stage. weber.pral M has been awarded an A+ Green Guide Rating as defined in the BRE Global 2008 Green Guide to specification.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Through coloured for low maintenance – decoration not required
- A+ Green Guide rating
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ready mixed – only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- BBA approved certificate no. 05/4268
COLOURS & FINISHES
weber.pral M is available is a range of 24 colours. 6 standard colours and 18 special colours. Specifiers should consult the weber.pral M Colour Chart and, whenever possible, obtain samples prior to specification.
weber.pral M is supplied in 25 kg paper sacks.
To achieve a finished thickness of 15 mm, coverage is approximately 25 kg per m2.
Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
When stored unopened in a dry place at temperatures above 5°C, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.